Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Green Tea Anyone?

Image credit:  Bigfoto.com
I was just talking to a friend, and our conversation turned into talking about healthy things to drink.  She said "I drink Green Tea everyday," and it suppose to help FREE Radicals.  I told her I had a large container of green tea that I purchased the other day. 

Well, guess what?  I am going to start on my green tea tonight until it is all gon.  I will let you know the results of the Free Radicals (hopefully they will be improved).  Stay tune...

Here are some listed benefits according to about.com:  Green Tea Benefits
Green tea come in several varieties such as:  Tea bags, Capsules, and Tea Leaves.

NOW Foods Green Tea Extract, 250 Capsules / 400mgLipton Green Tea, Lemon Ginseng, Tea Bags, 20-Count Boxes (Pack of 6)Stash Premium Green Tea, Tea Bags, 20-Count Boxes (Pack of 6)




No comments:

Post a Comment